*Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
*Stress is easier to manage than you think.
*Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes.
Stress shows up in our lives as an emotional or physical tension. Events or thoughts in our lives create feelings of frustration, anger or nervousness.
It is vital to your overall well being and health longevity to reduce every day stresses in your life. Doing so helps your mood, immune functions, enhances longevity and kicks up your productivity. Stress is a natural response within your brain and as result of these responses has a powerful impact on your body.
A lot of people do not realize that most of your negative health symptoms are a result of stress. Stress symptoms and illness are remarkably similar. 75 percent to 90 percent of all doctors’ office visits are related to conditions caused by stress (1) because stress changes our hormones which have a tumble down affect, increasing inflammation and leading to many other health problems.
Stress causes the brain to change chemically and physically and this affects its overall functioning. The higher our stress levels, neurotransmitters dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine rise, which causes more adrenaline, for example, to be released by the adrenal glands. These “fight or flight” hormones have an effect on our hearts, immune system and emotional wellbeing. It is not wise to leave stress unmanaged as it can lead to serious problems, like stomach ulcers, stroke, asthma, depression and heart disease.
The many ways that stress can affect you:
* Everyone needs magnesium as it affects the entire body and body systems.
* The best format to use magnesium is generally topically as the skin is the largest organ we have.
* Topical magnesium is efficient and effective.
Why Should I Use Magnesium?
* The list of deficiencies related to magnesium is long and shows up everywhere. Most of the time we neglect to realize that our list of symptoms is simply a deficiency in magnesium.
* Magnesium helps you to relax, recover and feel recharged in your daily life.
* Topical magnesium is not only easy to use but efficient and effective.
* Magnesium is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of your body.
* Magnesium can help with PMS, sleep issues, anxiety, heart, bones, sugar levels, migraines!
* Magnesium deficiencies can easily be remedied with topical magnesium that is easy to use.Magnesium - Nature’s Miracle Mineral. This may sound cliché when taking into account all the other minerals that are essential to health, but consider these facts. The metabolism of carbohydrates and fats for energy is dependent on numerous magnesium chemical reactions. As a successful, career women, you know how important it is to take care of your body and have the energy to carry out everyday tasks. This means more than just having a healthy diet and working out throughout the week. In order to truly support ourselves as we navigate through our busy days, you need to make sure that your body has the proper balance of minerals in it. One of the most important minerals to keep us calm, our nerves steady and our bodies balanced is no other than the miracle mineral, magnesium. But while this mineral can be naturally found inside your body and is the fourth most abundant mineral, the body does not make it naturally.