Having optimal immune health is something we all could benefit from right now. However, beyond now, it’s important to keep our bodies strong and healthy year-round, no matter what season it may be.
Our guts are made up of a whole microbiome that plays a significant and amazing role in the body. The gut encompasses a variety of bacteria, fungi and microscopic organisms. These little communities of organisms should be welcomed guests as they form our internal microbiome.
Now, more than ever is the time to keep our bodies strong and healthy for ourselves and loved ones. Building a strong immune system is all about making daily, smart, yet simple lifestyle and food choices.
Our body contains more than 25 mg of magnesium. Most of it is stored in the bones, tissues, blood and the intercellular fluid. During pregnancy, however, this amount will not be enough.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
Have you been feeling under the weather? Are you nervous about getting sick?
Well, I have been very sick lately! Here is what I did while I have been sick to become healthy again … Was it the coronavirus, who knows!
Doc Harmony's Preview:
- Essential oils are easy to use and have a variety of uses.
- Essential oils can be used in a variety of ways that are easy to do at home
- Essential oils are stimulating, antiseptic, antibiotic, and sedative.
Even if you have no sleeping issues, anyone over 40 should be taking melatonin. 19 Research papers reveal that melatonin promotes all of these unexpected effects:
- Protects against viral and bacterial infections
- Prevents cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure,
- Reduces oxidant stress and inflammation and slows aging,
- Prevents neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Improves menopause therapy
- Protects against ionizing radiation,
- Prevents macular degeneration
- Prevents and treats cancer
Spring, TX – The Trust Transparency Center revealed February 25, 2019, that the majority of dieticians not only take supplements regularly but are recommending supplements, like Vitamin D, a multivitamin or Tumeric, for example, to their clients.
*Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
*Stress is easier to manage than you think.
*Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes.