Oh, what a year, especially when it comes to health! At some point this year, we have all had to take a moment to think about our health, whether we wanted to or not. Some of us may question what health even means anymore. If you’re reading this, most likely you care deeply not only about your health, but your family’s, too.
There are many vital things we need as humans to survive. There’s actually several essential vitamins and minerals needed! I’m sure you’re familiar, generally, with many of them, but maybe you’re hoping to learn more about the benefits each has to offer.
Having optimal immune health is something we all could benefit from right now. However, beyond now, it’s important to keep our bodies strong and healthy year-round, no matter what season it may be.
Essential oils are something we have all heard about in one way or another, but have you ever wondered about the details, like what are the real benefits, ways to use them, and are there some specific things that you should pay attention to? This is the place where the answers lay. So, learning mode on, and let's find out more about essentials!
- Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
- Stress is easier to manage than you think.
- Magnesium deficiencies will contribute to stress symptoms
- Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes and magnesium oils and lotions.
- Don’t let stress overwhelm you as it can compromise your immune system
- Eliminate your stress at home with simple, easy to do tools that you can use every day
- Know that this crisis will be over and set a goal to be better than ever!
Have you been feeling under the weather? Are you nervous about getting sick?
Well, I have been very sick lately! Here is what I did while I have been sick to become healthy again … Was it the coronavirus, who knows!
HEAL Guest Blogger:by Robert Scott Bell, D.A. Hom.
Second behind selenium, Silver, a necessary trace mineral, is indispensable as it has anticancer effects both for prevention and therapeutic remediation.
Dear H.E.A.L family,
Everyone is troubled by the news of the Coronavirus across the world and now in the United States. Please do not let fear overwhelm you but instead take an offensive position and believe that your body can heal itself.