Do you wake up excited for the day ahead, jump out of bed, ready to hit the ground running? For most, mornings feel more like wanting to hit snooze just a few times, hoping for some additional sleep. However, waking up with a morning routine can make a huge difference in tackling, enjoying and navigating the day ahead. Establishing a routine to start the day allows for you to take hold of your schedule instead of your scheduling taking control of you. As human beings, we need structure and boundaries. Especially for those of us who work at home, having a set plan in place to keep ourselves accountable and on track can make all the difference in having a successful, constructive day.
- Ear Candling is a homebased tradition that has been based down from family to family over several generations.
- Ear Candling is simple and easy but should always be done with a second person for safety.
- Relax your sinuses and body while ear candling to help relieve pressure for optimal well being.
Doc Harmony's Preview:
- A good night’s rest is critical to everyone’s healthy well being.
- A good night’s rest helps improve concentration, reduces the risk of heart failure and can even help avoid depression.
- BodyTox Lavender Patches can help you relax, de-stress and slip into a good night’s rest.
- Easy to use and no side effects make waking up enjoyable and helps to create a good day.
Essential oils are something we have all heard about in one way or another, but have you ever wondered about the details, like what are the real benefits, ways to use them, and are there some specific things that you should pay attention to? This is the place where the answers lay. So, learning mode on, and let's find out more about essentials!
Nowadays we find ourselves spending more hours on the computer, phone, or gaming system, and less time being active. Furthermore, with the current pandemic crisis, more people are working from home or have found themselves unemployed and depressed. This inactivity brings on more stress and tension to the body, and if we do nothing, the worst it becomes!
Our body contains more than 25 mg of magnesium. Most of it is stored in the bones, tissues, blood and the intercellular fluid. During pregnancy, however, this amount will not be enough.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
- Don’t let stress overwhelm you as it can compromise your immune system
- Eliminate your stress at home with simple, easy to do tools that you can use every day
- Know that this crisis will be over and set a goal to be better than ever!
- Essential oils are easy to use and have a variety of uses.
- Essential oils can be used in a variety of ways that are easy to do at home
- Essential oils are stimulating, antiseptic, antibiotic, and sedative.