Having optimal immune health is something we all could benefit from right now. However, beyond now, it’s important to keep our bodies strong and healthy year-round, no matter what season it may be.
Nowadays we find ourselves spending more hours on the computer, phone, or gaming system, and less time being active. Furthermore, with the current pandemic crisis, more people are working from home or have found themselves unemployed and depressed. This inactivity brings on more stress and tension to the body, and if we do nothing, the worst it becomes!
Our body contains more than 25 mg of magnesium. Most of it is stored in the bones, tissues, blood and the intercellular fluid. During pregnancy, however, this amount will not be enough.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
Even if you have no sleeping issues, anyone over 40 should be taking melatonin. 19 Research papers reveal that melatonin promotes all of these unexpected effects:
- Protects against viral and bacterial infections
- Prevents cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure,
- Reduces oxidant stress and inflammation and slows aging,
- Prevents neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Improves menopause therapy
- Protects against ionizing radiation,
- Prevents macular degeneration
- Prevents and treats cancer
Everyone know that sleep is one of the most important actions to support a healthy life. Read below for Matt Walkers 12 Tips For Sleep.
*Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
*Stress is easier to manage than you think.
*Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes.
* Stressing out with the holidays happens, don’t let it ruin this special time. * There are easy ways to eliminate stress and enjoy the holidays
* Managing holiday stress can be stressful.
* Trying to avoid food, drinks, family members can be challenging.
* Natural Health products are easy to use, flexible and effective. Relax away your stress.