If you’re reading this, then yes you need sleep! Sleep is often a priority on the human being existence list that often gets put on the backburner as we let stress, business and our endless too-do lists take over our lives. We were made to sleep for a reason, just as we were made to eat healthy and move our bodies through exercise. If you’re like most of the population, there are so many distractions life throws at us that we constantly feel the need to be doing something or knocking another thing off our agendas. Why sleep when you could be getting things done?
Doc Harmony's Preview:
- A good night’s rest is critical to everyone’s healthy well being.
- A good night’s rest helps improve concentration, reduces the risk of heart failure and can even help avoid depression.
- BodyTox Lavender Patches can help you relax, de-stress and slip into a good night’s rest.
- Easy to use and no side effects make waking up enjoyable and helps to create a good day.
Essential oils are something we have all heard about in one way or another, but have you ever wondered about the details, like what are the real benefits, ways to use them, and are there some specific things that you should pay attention to? This is the place where the answers lay. So, learning mode on, and let's find out more about essentials!
Nowadays we find ourselves spending more hours on the computer, phone, or gaming system, and less time being active. Furthermore, with the current pandemic crisis, more people are working from home or have found themselves unemployed and depressed. This inactivity brings on more stress and tension to the body, and if we do nothing, the worst it becomes!
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
Everyone know that sleep is one of the most important actions to support a healthy life. Read below for Matt Walkers 12 Tips For Sleep.
- Sleep is the Most Important thing that we can do for our health, longevity and quality of life.
- Without sleep we are robbing ourselves of good memory, good health and vitality
- You cannot recover from a lack of sleep. You cannot catch up on the weekend … you have to commit to a good nights rest.