With Thanksgiving just days away, many of us are starting to think about preparations. This year, your typical thanksgiving plans may look a bit different, as it will for almost everyone. With the increased risk of passing COVID-19, comes increased awareness and precautions when it comes to keeping our loved ones healthy. Our gatherings this year may be smaller, including a few zoom calls to connect the family. If a virtual gathering is in store, don't despair because the holiday can still be enjoyed, just in a new creative way.
Oh, what a year, especially when it comes to health! At some point this year, we have all had to take a moment to think about our health, whether we wanted to or not. Some of us may question what health even means anymore. If you’re reading this, most likely you care deeply not only about your health, but your family’s, too.
Many of us probably don’t think about our brain health too often. Before we were born, our brains were in control. Every single thought, every movement, every word spoken, etc. is channeled through the brain. They are our powerhouses, centers to our beings.
- Vitamin D in the form of sunshine is great for your health but only in small doses.
- Obviously, too much sun can burn your skin and cause damage.
- You can heal your skin naturally and easily.
Embracing summer’s many simple and sweet characteristics, means enjoying those block party barbeques, pool parties, gardening, farmer’s market outings and long afternoon sails. With the longer days and amazing sunsets, I know many of us wish it would never end.
- Sinus infections can be extremely painful and interfere with a productive day.
- Quick relief is available with natural remedies.
- Reducing inflammation and mucous is a good idea to start the healing process.
For most of us, we are in the full swing of sweet summertime! It’s the time of year we gather with friends and family, enjoying the sunshine, fresh air and cool nights. Don’t forget about those beautiful masterpiece sunsets to seal the evening with a bliss. While this is the season we spend most of the time outdoors, I want to share with you a few bits of info and products to help you stay healthy and safe so you can enjoy all the wonders the season has to offer.
Many experts tell us that we should have a topical antibiotic in our medicine cabinet along with a burn ointment. Then, they tell us we should have a topical cream for bug bites. Of course, they also say you should have another product on hand for itching skin. If you stock all of that, along with your prescription medications and supplements, your medicine cabinet starts to look quite full while your wallet looks awfully thin.
Did you know that despite everything that you see on TV, in government promotions and glossy magazine, fruit juices contain limited nutrients and tons of sugar. Please know that drinking fruit juice is not the equivalent of eating or juicing whole fruit.
- Ear Candling is relaxing and enjoyable and should always be enjoyed with a second person.
- Ear Candling is a tradition that has been handed down generation to generation through our aunts, grandmothers and loved ones.
- This energetic modality is wonderful for reflexology points and meridian pathways.