Approximately 80 % of Americans suffer from a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is vital to the body. What type to use? MG Chloride, topically, is the best.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
- The list of deficiencies related to magnesium is long and shows up everywhere. Most of the time we neglect to realize that our list of symptoms is simply a deficiency in magnesium.
- Magnesium helps you to relax, recover and feel recharged in your daily life.
- Topical magnesium is not only easy to use but efficient and effective.
* Magnesium is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of your body.
* Magnesium can help with PMS, sleep issues, anxiety, heart, bones, sugar levels, migraines!
* Magnesium deficiencies can easily be remedied with topical magnesium that is easy to use.
- Magnesium can be easily applied with transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
- Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and overall wellbeing.
- Magnesium is a natural personal care essential for women that will improve your personal grooming habits.
- Magnesium can be used as a deodorant, repair your hair, improve your skin and help ease those muscle aches after the gym, flying or tension.
* Magnesium is the “Manly Mans’ Mineral”.
* Magnesium can be easily applied within gels, lotions, butters, sprays and flakes.
* Magnesium is extremely beneficial: improving muscle and bone health, and overall well being.
* Magnesium boosts levels of testosterone.
* Magnesium is an amazing mineral that targets many areas of your body.
* Magnesium is not only essential to your well being but is necessary for a healthy well being.
* Using Magnesium as part of your daily hygiene is easy, fast, efficient and effective.