Approximately 80 % of Americans suffer from a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is vital to the body. What type to use? MG Chloride, topically, is the best.
Essential oils are something we have all heard about in one way or another, but have you ever wondered about the details, like what are the real benefits, ways to use them, and are there some specific things that you should pay attention to? This is the place where the answers lay. So, learning mode on, and let's find out more about essentials!
Our body contains more than 25 mg of magnesium. Most of it is stored in the bones, tissues, blood and the intercellular fluid. During pregnancy, however, this amount will not be enough.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
- Everyone needs magnesium as it affects the entire body and body systems.
- The best format to use magnesium is generally topically as the skin is the largest organ we have.
- Topical magnesium is efficient and effective.
- Magnesium can be easily applied using transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
- Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and overall wellbeing.
- The list of deficiencies related to magnesium is long and shows up everywhere. Most of the time we neglect to realize that our list of symptoms is simply a deficiency in magnesium.
- Magnesium helps you to relax, recover and feel recharged in your daily life.
- Topical magnesium is not only easy to use but efficient and effective.