Our guts are made up of a whole microbiome that plays a significant and amazing role in the body. The gut encompasses a variety of bacteria, fungi and microscopic organisms. These little communities of organisms should be welcomed guests as they form our internal microbiome.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
Doc Harmony's Preview:
- Essential oils are easy to use and have a variety of uses.
- Essential oils can be used in a variety of ways that are easy to do at home
- Essential oils are stimulating, antiseptic, antibiotic, and sedative.
Even if you have no sleeping issues, anyone over 40 should be taking melatonin. 19 Research papers reveal that melatonin promotes all of these unexpected effects:
- Protects against viral and bacterial infections
- Prevents cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure,
- Reduces oxidant stress and inflammation and slows aging,
- Prevents neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Improves menopause therapy
- Protects against ionizing radiation,
- Prevents macular degeneration
- Prevents and treats cancer
*Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
*Stress is easier to manage than you think.
*Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes.
* Stressing out with the holidays happens, don’t let it ruin this special time. * There are easy ways to eliminate stress and enjoy the holidays
* Managing holiday stress can be stressful.
* Trying to avoid food, drinks, family members can be challenging.
* Natural Health products are easy to use, flexible and effective. Relax away your stress.
* Magnesium is the “Manly Mans’ Mineral”.
* Magnesium can be easily applied within gels, lotions, butters, sprays and flakes.
* Magnesium is extremely beneficial: improving muscle and bone health, and overall well being.
* Magnesium boosts levels of testosterone.
* Magnesium is an amazing mineral that targets many areas of your body.
* Magnesium is not only essential to your well being but is necessary for a healthy well being.
* Using Magnesium as part of your daily hygiene is easy, fast, efficient and effective.