Maybe we think bedtime routines are for children or something we followed when we were young. A bedtime for a 50 year old?....hmmm haven’t thought much about this idea? Well, I can assure you, it’s important and incredibly helpful for our wellbeing’s to get a restful sleep each night. And as you know, a restful sleep carries you into a productive and motivated state to tackle and enjoy the day ahead. Without proper, deep sleep, our daily tasks and routines become compromised as we do not have enough energy to dedicate to the activities of the day. Well, I have some excellent news! We can change this! You can change this!
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
- Protects against viral and bacterial infections
- Prevents cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure,
- Reduces oxidant stress and inflammation and slows aging,
- Prevents neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Improves menopause therapy
- Protects against ionizing radiation,
- Prevents macular degeneration
- Prevents and treats cancer