Approximately 80 % of Americans suffer from a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is vital to the body. What type to use? MG Chloride, topically, is the best.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
*Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
*Stress is easier to manage than you think.
*Magnesium deficiencies will contribute to stress symptoms
*Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes and magnesium oils and lotions.
- Don’t let stress overwhelm you as it can compromise your immune system
- Eliminate your stress at home with simple, easy to do tools that you can use every day
- Know that this crisis will be over and set a goal to be better than ever!
By now, we have all probably heard about Magnesium and its’ wonderful benefits, like:
- Improves Brain Function
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Heart
- Helps Ease Muscle Pain
- Helps Your Immune System Stay Powerful and Healthy
- Helps Your Bones Stay Strong
- Helps Maintain Blood Sugar Levels
* Everyone needs magnesium as it affects the entire body and body systems.
* The best format to use magnesium is generally topically as the skin is the largest organ we have.
* Topical magnesium is efficient and effective.
Harmony's Preview:* Magnesium can be easily applied using transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
* Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and overall wellbeing.
- The list of deficiencies related to magnesium is long and shows up everywhere. Most of the time we neglect to realize that our list of symptoms is simply a deficiency in magnesium.
- Magnesium helps you to relax, recover and feel recharged in your daily life.
- Topical magnesium is not only easy to use but efficient and effective.
* Magnesium is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of your body.
* Magnesium can help with PMS, sleep issues, anxiety, heart, bones, sugar levels, migraines!
* Magnesium deficiencies can easily be remedied with topical magnesium that is easy to use.
- Magnesium can be easily applied with transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
- Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and overall wellbeing.