Approximately 80 % of Americans suffer from a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is vital to the body. What type to use? MG Chloride, topically, is the best.
Our body contains more than 25 mg of magnesium. Most of it is stored in the bones, tissues, blood and the intercellular fluid. During pregnancy, however, this amount will not be enough.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
- Don’t let stress overwhelm you as it can compromise your immune system
- Eliminate your stress at home with simple, easy to do tools that you can use every day
- Know that this crisis will be over and set a goal to be better than ever!
By now, we have all probably heard about Magnesium and its’ wonderful benefits, like:
- Improves Brain Function
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Heart
- Helps Ease Muscle Pain
- Helps Your Immune System Stay Powerful and Healthy
- Helps Your Bones Stay Strong
- Helps Maintain Blood Sugar Levels
Topical magnesium products are available in several different formats: body butter, lotion, gel, oil spray, and magnesium chloride flakes. Choose one or any combination to get your daily dose and feel great. Or click here to shop OSI Magnesium.
Spring, TX – The Trust Transparency Center revealed February 25, 2019, that the majority of dieticians not only take supplements regularly but are recommending supplements, like Vitamin D, a multivitamin or Tumeric, for example, to their clients.
* Everyone needs magnesium as it affects the entire body and body systems.
* The best format to use magnesium is generally topically as the skin is the largest organ we have.
* Topical magnesium is efficient and effective.
- The list of deficiencies related to magnesium is long and shows up everywhere. Most of the time we neglect to realize that our list of symptoms is simply a deficiency in magnesium.
- Magnesium helps you to relax, recover and feel recharged in your daily life.
- Topical magnesium is not only easy to use but efficient and effective.
* Magnesium is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of your body.
* Magnesium can help with PMS, sleep issues, anxiety, heart, bones, sugar levels, migraines!
* Magnesium deficiencies can easily be remedied with topical magnesium that is easy to use.