With the holidays just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about our plans, goals, maybe shopping ideas and planning family get togethers. While this holiday season may look a lot different than any we have experienced before, it doesn’t mean there’s no room for the looming stress to sneak its way into our plans. However, we don’t have to let stress be a guest at our gatherings this year. Think about it … you have permission to un-invite guests!! Bye-bye stress! Of course, this is easier said than done. But today, I just want to examine what causes our stress around this holiday season and how we can permanently un-invite stress from our awesome holiday season ahead … for good!
Oh, what a year, especially when it comes to health! At some point this year, we have all had to take a moment to think about our health, whether we wanted to or not. Some of us may question what health even means anymore. If you’re reading this, most likely you care deeply not only about your health, but your family’s, too.
Doc Harmony's Preview:
- A good night’s rest is critical to everyone’s healthy well being.
- A good night’s rest helps improve concentration, reduces the risk of heart failure and can even help avoid depression.
- BodyTox Lavender Patches can help you relax, de-stress and slip into a good night’s rest.
- Easy to use and no side effects make waking up enjoyable and helps to create a good day.
Essential oils are something we have all heard about in one way or another, but have you ever wondered about the details, like what are the real benefits, ways to use them, and are there some specific things that you should pay attention to? This is the place where the answers lay. So, learning mode on, and let's find out more about essentials!
Nowadays we find ourselves spending more hours on the computer, phone, or gaming system, and less time being active. Furthermore, with the current pandemic crisis, more people are working from home or have found themselves unemployed and depressed. This inactivity brings on more stress and tension to the body, and if we do nothing, the worst it becomes!
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
Everyone know that sleep is one of the most important actions to support a healthy life. Read below for Matt Walkers 12 Tips For Sleep.
- Sleep is the Most Important thing that we can do for our health, longevity and quality of life.
- Without sleep we are robbing ourselves of good memory, good health and vitality
- You cannot recover from a lack of sleep. You cannot catch up on the weekend … you have to commit to a good nights rest.
- Stressing out with the holidays happens, don’t let it ruin this special time.
- There are easy ways to eliminate stress and enjoy the holidays
- Managing holiday stress can be stressful.
- Trying to avoid food, drinks, family members can be challenging.
- Natural Health Products are easy to use, flexible and effective. Relax away your stress.