- Ear Candling is a homebased tradition that has been based down from family to family over several generations.
- Ear Candling is simple and easy but should always be done with a second person for safety.
- Relax your sinuses and body while ear candling to help relieve pressure for optimal well being.
Essential oils are something we have all heard about in one way or another, but have you ever wondered about the details, like what are the real benefits, ways to use them, and are there some specific things that you should pay attention to? This is the place where the answers lay. So, learning mode on, and let's find out more about essentials!
- Everyone needs magnesium as it affects the entire body and body systems.
- The best format to use magnesium is generally topically as the skin is the largest organ we have.
- Topical magnesium is efficient and effective.
- Magnesium can be easily applied using transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
- Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and overall wellbeing.
- The list of deficiencies related to magnesium is long and shows up everywhere. Most of the time we neglect to realize that our list of symptoms is simply a deficiency in magnesium.
- Magnesium helps you to relax, recover and feel recharged in your daily life.
- Topical magnesium is not only easy to use but efficient and effective.