Many of us have goals to make this year a happier and healthier year for ourselves and our families, including our pets. Our furry friends are part of the family right? So, why exclude their health?
Did you know the use of ear candles encourages relaxation which can lead to an overall healthy lifestyle? I’m sure many of you haven’t used ear candles before, but I can promise you the holistic practice can work wonders. Truly. Let’s see how as I share with you the value and benefits to using ear candles and how they might be right for you!
- Ear Candling is a homebased tradition that has been based down from family to family over several generations.
- Ear Candling is simple and easy but should always be done with a second person for safety.
- Relax your sinuses and body while ear candling to help relieve pressure for optimal well being.
- Ear Candling is relaxing and enjoyable and should always be enjoyed with a second person.
- Ear Candling is a tradition that has been handed down generation to generation through our aunts, grandmothers and loved ones.
- This energetic modality is wonderful for reflexology points and meridian pathways.
After just sitting down with a lovely fruit smoothie on a beautiful summer day, just having returned from a morning walk through the neighborhood, your young adult daughter yells out to you from the other room. “What dear?” She repeats herself, but you respond again with “Sorry, I can’t hear you, can you speak up?” Yes, of course, sometimes people talk softly, but in the past you would have heard her the first time she called to you. Suddenly, it hits you. My hearing seems to be diminishing. Lately it seems you’ve had to ask several times for people to speak up or repeat themselves. Well, this leaves you pondering, there has to me something wrong with me, right?