As this past year has really put health on the forefront for many, now, more than ever is the time to keep our bodies strong and healthy for ourselves and loved ones. Building a strong immune system is all about making daily, smart, yet simple lifestyle choices.
- Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
- Stress is easier to manage than you think.
- Magnesium deficiencies will contribute to stress symptoms
- Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes and magnesium oils and lotions.
- Don’t let stress overwhelm you as it can compromise your immune system
- Eliminate your stress at home with simple, easy to do tools that you can use every day
- Know that this crisis will be over and set a goal to be better than ever!
Have you been feeling under the weather? Are you nervous about getting sick?
Well, I have been very sick lately! Here is what I did while I have been sick to become healthy again … Was it the coronavirus, who knows!
HEAL Guest Blogger:by Robert Scott Bell, D.A. Hom.
Second behind selenium, Silver, a necessary trace mineral, is indispensable as it has anticancer effects both for prevention and therapeutic remediation.
Dear H.E.A.L family,
Everyone is troubled by the news of the Coronavirus across the world and now in the United States. Please do not let fear overwhelm you but instead take an offensive position and believe that your body can heal itself.