Having optimal immune health is something we all could benefit from right now. However, beyond now, it’s important to keep our bodies strong and healthy year-round, no matter what season it may be.
Essential oils are something we have all heard about in one way or another, but have you ever wondered about the details, like what are the real benefits, ways to use them, and are there some specific things that you should pay attention to? This is the place where the answers lay. So, learning mode on, and let's find out more about essentials!
Nowadays we find ourselves spending more hours on the computer, phone, or gaming system, and less time being active. Furthermore, with the current pandemic crisis, more people are working from home or have found themselves unemployed and depressed. This inactivity brings on more stress and tension to the body, and if we do nothing, the worst it becomes!
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
Even if you have no sleeping issues, anyone over 40 should be taking melatonin. 19 Research papers reveal that melatonin promotes all of these unexpected effects:
- Protects against viral and bacterial infections
- Prevents cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure,
- Reduces oxidant stress and inflammation and slows aging,
- Prevents neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Improves menopause therapy
- Protects against ionizing radiation,
- Prevents macular degeneration
- Prevents and treats cancer
* Everyone needs magnesium as it affects the entire body and body systems.
* The best format to use magnesium is generally topically as the skin is the largest organ we have.
* Topical magnesium is efficient and effective.
Harmony's Preview:* Magnesium can be easily applied using transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
* Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and overall wellbeing.
* Magnesium is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of your body.
* Magnesium can help with PMS, sleep issues, anxiety, heart, bones, sugar levels, migraines!
* Magnesium deficiencies can easily be remedied with topical magnesium that is easy to use.
- Magnesium can be easily applied with transdermal products such as gels, lotions, body butters, sprays and flakes.
- Magnesium is extremely beneficial in improving muscle health, bone health, and overall wellbeing.
- Magnesium is a natural personal care essential for women that will improve your personal grooming habits.
- Magnesium can be used as a deodorant, repair your hair, improve your skin and help ease those muscle aches after the gym, flying or tension.