With Thanksgiving just days away, many of us are starting to think about preparations. This year, your typical thanksgiving plans may look a bit different, as it will for almost everyone. With the increased risk of passing COVID-19, comes increased awareness and precautions when it comes to keeping our loved ones healthy. Our gatherings this year may be smaller, including a few zoom calls to connect the family. If a virtual gathering is in store, don't despair because the holiday can still be enjoyed, just in a new creative way.
Having optimal immune health is something we all could benefit from right now. However, beyond now, it’s important to keep our bodies strong and healthy year-round, no matter what season it may be.
Essential oils are something we have all heard about in one way or another, but have you ever wondered about the details, like what are the real benefits, ways to use them, and are there some specific things that you should pay attention to? This is the place where the answers lay. So, learning mode on, and let's find out more about essentials!
Nowadays we find ourselves spending more hours on the computer, phone, or gaming system, and less time being active. Furthermore, with the current pandemic crisis, more people are working from home or have found themselves unemployed and depressed. This inactivity brings on more stress and tension to the body, and if we do nothing, the worst it becomes!
Our body contains more than 25 mg of magnesium. Most of it is stored in the bones, tissues, blood and the intercellular fluid. During pregnancy, however, this amount will not be enough.
A lot of people do not realize that there are differences between the types of magnesium, their effects and their absorption rates.
- Don’t let stress overwhelm you as it can compromise your immune system
- Eliminate your stress at home with simple, easy to do tools that you can use every day
- Know that this crisis will be over and set a goal to be better than ever!
- Sleep is the Most Important thing that we can do for our health, longevity and quality of life.
- Without sleep we are robbing ourselves of good memory, good health and vitality
- You cannot recover from a lack of sleep. You cannot catch up on the weekend … you have to commit to a good nights rest.
Spring, TX – The Trust Transparency Center revealed February 25, 2019, that the majority of dieticians not only take supplements regularly but are recommending supplements, like Vitamin D, a multivitamin or Tumeric, for example, to their clients.
- Stress is like a virus that affects every part of you.
- Stress is easier to manage than you think.
- Reversing the effects of stress is always possible with holistic lifestyle changes.