* Magnesium is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of your body.
* Magnesium can help with PMS, sleep issues, anxiety, heart, bones, sugar levels, migraines!
* Magnesium deficiencies can easily be remedied with topical magnesium that is easy to use.Magnesium - Nature’s Miracle Mineral. This may sound cliché when taking into account all the other minerals that are essential to health, but consider these facts. The metabolism of carbohydrates and fats for energy is dependent on numerous magnesium chemical reactions. As a successful, career women, you know how important it is to take care of your body and have the energy to carry out everyday tasks. This means more than just having a healthy diet and working out throughout the week. In order to truly support ourselves as we navigate through our busy days, you need to make sure that your body has the proper balance of minerals in it. One of the most important minerals to keep us calm, our nerves steady and our bodies balanced is no other than the miracle mineral, magnesium. But while this mineral can be naturally found inside your body and is the fourth most abundant mineral, the body does not make it naturally.This mineral is super important to many of your body's major daily functions. That is why it is important to make sure you are getting enough of it in your daily diet, transdermally or with supplementation. Here are 8 reasons why adding magnesium into your personal care lifestyle will benefit you and, hence your work performance in the long run:
1. It Can Relieve Your PMS.
Becoming a successful business woman does not exempt you from the PMS symptoms that seem to interject themselves into your busy schedule as if they were invited. Cramping, bloating, tenderness of breasts, not feeling in control of your emotions, and so many more of these symptoms can affect your productivity of everyday tasks. What you might be glad to discover is that researchers have found that symptoms related to menstrual cycles are actually unnecessary, and are commonly a result of poor diet, environmental toxins, and high stress. Magnesium is a natural detoxifier, and muscle relaxer which helps with constipation and painful cramps and is also known as the anti-stress mineral. Although women can use magnesium to help relieve painful PMS symptoms, prevention is key. Most women are deficient in this mineral due to not getting the recommended dosage from their diet. Unfortunately, due to modern farming, our soils and foods are depleted of this mineral, so supplements and transdermal applications for this magnesium are vital.
Being able to get through your workday during your monthly cycle without the normal PMS symptoms will help increase your productivity, but more importantly will reduce your stress and create more peace in your life.
2. It Can Relieve Your Insomnia.
One of the key roles in making sure that your body is staying healthy is through proper sleep, but with so many outside distractions it may be hard for you to get a good night's rest. Without sleep, you have less energy, slower reactions, difficultly making decisions, and ultimately productivity suffers. Magnesium can help to prepare your body to wind down and invite sleep by helping relax your muscles telling your brain “time to shut down.” Magnesium also regulates the hormone melatonin, which guides sleep cycles in the body. After using one of the numerous magnesium lotions or supplements, especially one blended with melatonin, to achieve a goodnight’s rest, you will be able to contribute to your business to the best of your ability, sharp, clear and focused!
3. It Can Help Relieve or Treat Your Depression and Anxiety
With deadlines, meetings, and paperwork it’s easy to feel anxious or even fall into a depressed state. Magnesium can play a huge role in the development and function of your brain. When stress levels increase, the magnesium concentrate in your body decreases. Magnesium contributes to many of the pathways, enzymes, hormones, and neurotransmitters involved in mood regulation. When these magnesium levels become too low, anxiety and depression can become more prominent. Increasing your magnesium intake will help to even out the instability. This amazing mineral also plays a vital role in regulating cortisol levels by preventing excess cortisol production and calming the nervous system. How wonderful would it be to do your job to the best of your ability without the stress and weight of anxiety and depression?
4. It Can Help To Protect Your Heart.
Although it has been proven that relieving stress from your everyday life can have significant impact on the health of your heart, magnesium can contribute to a healthy heart as well. Magnesium can help with keeping your heart healthy the same way it does with your nervous system. By helping with the elasticity and contraction of your muscles, magnesium helps to prevent any form of heart disease. If your magnesium levels are low you are more likely to be at risk for an irregular heartbeat and heart palpitations. A healthy heart is critical for a successful career path. Supporting your heart with magnesium, healthy exercise and diet is a winning combination for a long term business plan.
5. It Can Lower Blood Pressure.
We all know how blood pressure can easily rise in the workplace. Good news for you busy worker bees, magnesium plays a big role in keeping your blood pressure regulated. Since it helps to relax muscle cells it helps to stop the constriction of blood in your veins and arteries. Knowing that you can handle the stress and that your blood pressure is low will help ensure a sharp and focused mind.
6. It Can Help Relieve or Treat Your Diabetes.
What is the key to insulin sensitivities? Magnesium. Those with Type 2 diabetes often find they have low levels of magnesium. Taking this mineral, especially transdermally, can help you with Type 2 diabetes by controlling your glycemic index. Magnesium deficiency is often found in those with type 2 diabetes due to low levels of magnesium being associated with insulin resistance. Keeping diabetes at bay and/or under control is terribly important for your brain to make those work decisions all day long without sweating it.
7. It Can Help To Strengthen Your Bones.
Women in the workplace are already strong! But what if your bones were as strong as your will? Although calcium is the best mineral for building your bones, magnesium is just as important in the structure of them. Magnesium stimulates the hormone known as calcitonin which is vital in the preservation of bones by being an essential role in the absorption and metabolism of calcium. This mineral is also known for keeping teeth strong and healthy by using the same mechanisms as the bones. So you can show off your million dollar smile no matter if you are in a meeting or presentation!
8. It Can Help To Prevent or Stop Your Migraines.
Migraines are no stranger when everyday stresses accumulate. One major ailment that magnesium can help with are migraines. Migraines can be extremely painful and can lead to many disabilities such as blindness, light and sound sensitivity, and even vomiting. Increasing your magnesium intake may help to reduce the number of migraines you have by preventing the brain signal called “cortical spreading depression” which is responsible for the visual and sensory changes that happen when a migraine occurs. Rubbing magnesium lotions or body butters on the back of your neck, forehead and temples when you feel that pressure creeping up will help alleviate the migraine crisis.
Download your free E Book today to learn how you can use topical magnesium to help improve your natural state of well being: